HAA ~ HAWAIIAN AGILITY ASSOCIATIONLicensed by the American Kennel Club
February 10 & 11, 2017AKC All Breed Agility Show
Judge: Jan SkurzynskiNampa, Idaho
Show SiteLocation: Salt Lake Elementary School,
1131 Ala Lilikoi St., Honolulu
Show HoursSchedule: 7 AM - 4 PM ~ Competition Begins with First Dog On The Line @ 8:30 AM ~ Outdoors, Grass Surface ~ Size of Ring 100' x 100'
CLasses Offered Class Order: FAST, Standard, T2B (Time 2 Beat) JWW (Jumpers with Weaves) ~ Excellent/Masters, Open, Novice (in that order - Preferred included in all Classes) ~ Running Order: Saturday: Tall to Small ~ Sunday: Small to Tall
- CHAIR: Sheila Conant ~ She may be reached through our "Contact Us" link. Event Committee: Renee C., JR D., Jill O., & Troy V.
- Lynne Richey ~ She may be reached at email@example.com
- When filling out the entry form, there is a new section at the top of the form for exhibitors to designate whether your dog has a valid jump height card or if your dog needs to be measured. Please check the appropriate box so that the Trial Secretary knows whether to include your dog on the Dogs To Be Measured List. It is no longer required that you submit a copy of your dog’s jump height card with your entry form or show it during the day of show check-in.
- This trial is open to all dogs fifteen months of age or older that are registerd with AKC or that have AKC Limited Registration, Purebred Alternative Listing/Indefinite Listing Privileges (PAL/ILP) or an AKC Cannine Partners Listing Number or approved Stock Services (FSS) breeds are eligible to participate... Detailed and complete information regarding eligibility can be found at http://www.AKC.org
- AKC Canine Partners listed dogs are eligible to compete with purebreds and other mixed-breed dogs in AKC companion events: AKC Rally, Agility and Obedience. Dogs must be spayed/neutered to compete in AKC companion events." To learn more about the program go to: http://www.akc.org/mixedbreeds/index.cfm
As of January 2010 "Mixed breeds will compete in the same classes and earn the same titles as their purebred counterparts." Enroll now, it's easy! On line: https://www.akc.org/canine_partners/enroll.html