See you May 12 or 19 for 2nd Session Classes Beginning May 26 & 27
No Late Registration ~ 2 days only so plan ahead
REGISTRATION DATES in 2018:
May 12 (members), May 19 (members & public), August 11 (members), August 18 (members & public), November 24 (members), December 1 (members & public).
- Members Registration on May 12 will be after the General Membership Meeting (see Calendar of Events). Come prepared, read “Registering for Classes”
- Public & Members Registration will be on May 19 at 11 AM (check back to make sure the time has not changed). Those who have not taken classes with HAHA before will need to have their dog evaluated for temperament at the time of registration.
Bring your dog to the field on a six foot leash with a buckle collar. Bring a toy and soft treats. You will need a copy of current shot records for us to keep. Come to the field before 11 AM so your dog is settled and you are ready to speak with an instructor. Read bellow about New to Training and Played Elsewhere.
REGISTERING FOR CLASSES
- You will need a copy of your dog’s shot records for us to keep.
- Prior to registering review the classes we are offering. Some have a pre-requisite and require your contacting the instructor. This should be done prior to registration day. If you’re not sure what to take, our registration chairs, Arlene and Pam, will gladly help you as well as seek the help of instructors as needed.
- Fill out as much of the Registration Form prior to getting in line. Download the form here: Registration Form
- Payment: Cash or Check